Greetings and primitive blessings from
Crow Hollow Primitives...


Home

Wall Decor & Signs

Candles & Beeswax

Potpourri & Room Spray

Linens

Early Lighting & Lamps

Rugs & Floorcloths

Bath Thyme

More Needfuls

Stationary & Cards

Seasonal

Sale

Shopping Cart

Shopping Cart

Ordering Info

Contact Us

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ordering Info

SATURDAY, JANUARY 26, 2013

If you wish to place an order, it's easy-
simply e-mail me what you would like at:
crowhollowprimitives10@yahoo.com or call me at 315-420-2448.
I will promptly e-mail you back with an invoice from Paypal. The invoice will include the shipping. You will then just pay right from the invoice I send. Don't worry if you don't have a paypal account- all you need is a credit card.

 I also accept checks if you prefer to pay that way. After I e-mail you with your total please mail your check to me:

Melissa Mooney
214 South Terry Rd.
Syracuse, NY
13219

As soon as I receive your check and it clears I will promptly ship out your order.
All orders will ship USPS priority with delivery confirmation.

If you have any questions or concerns with ordering please feel free to email me or call me at:
315-420-2448

Quality customer service is very important here at Crow Hollow and I will do everything to make your experience a pleasant one.
Thank you! 
                  ~ Melissa